A variety of partnership marketing opportunities are available with VisitCanberra. These initiatives provide tourism operators with the opportunity to promote their product with greater effectiveness, obtain access to new markets and broaden reach in existing markets.
All partnership opportunities are communicated via Industry blog.
VisitCanberra Working with us 2016-17
This Working with us guide provides a snapshot of the variety of partnership opportunities available through VisitCanberra from July 2016 to 30 June 2017.
Australian Capital Tourism changed its name to VisitCanberra in November 2013. It’s a name that was already being used for our consumer channels and will give clarity for domestic and international markets. Overall, it better reflects who we are and what we do.
An updated brand mark was developed for VisitCanberra for use in marketing the destination to consumers and to represent the organisation in the corporate environment.
VisitCanberra is excited to work with the tourism industry to further raise awareness of all the fantastic experiences on offer in the Canberra region and generate greater visitation to the destination. Industry are encouraged to download and feature the brand mark for this and similar purposes.
VisitCanberra remains the owner of the VisitCanberra brand mark, but grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable use provided you understand and agree to the Conditions of Use below:
- Ensure any reproductions of the brand mark adhere to the
Logo guidelines, including:
- using the logo on a background that ensures contrast and legibility
- not distorting, cropping, tilting or modifying the logo in any way
- keeping to the minimum size and spacing recommendations
- Not use the logo(s) in any way which is illegal or is likely to damage the reputation of VisitCanberra
- Indemnify VisitCanberra against any action, claim, cost, demand, and cause of action, proceeding, loss or damage, which VisitCanberra may incur or become liable for as a result of my use of the logo
- Send any works containing the VisitCanberra logo to email@example.com for approval prior to publishing.
VisitCanberra may request removal of the logo(s) at any time if you do not comply with the above Conditions of Use or on any other reasonable grounds and will not be liable to you in any way if it does so.
I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Conditions of Use.